Corn is a thickening of the skin in a specific area caused by pressure. Corns can be caused by ill-fitting shoes. Symptoms of corns may include hard, raised bumps that can cause a lot of pain and discomfort. Corns mainly affect the toe area of the body. It can occur on the sole, between the toes, and the top of the toes. They are sensitive to touch and can sometimes cause a big problem for a person.
There are many easy-to-use corn remedies out there that are completely safe to try at home without the risk of side effects. Some of the common home remedies for corn that have been in use for a very long time and that have proven effective in many cases are:
- One of the simplest treating corns on bottom of feet for calluses is to keep your feet dry and clean. You can use medicated powder on the affected area to get instant relief.
- Lemon is also one of the most effective home remedies for corn kernels. All you have to do is take a lemon and chop it. Now put any of these pieces on the corn and leave it there overnight. The next morning, use an antiseptic to wash the area.
- Take chalk and make a powder from it. Now mix the chalk powder with water to form a paste. Immediately before going to bed, apply the paste to the affected area. This is also a very effective natural home remedy for treating corns.
- Raw papaya juice is also very effective in treating corns. All you have to do is eat some raw papaya and extract its juice. Put raw papaya juice on corn three times a day. Make this a daily practice until you are satisfied with the results.
- Pineapple is also very effective in treating corn. Extract some pineapple juice and apply it to the affected area. Repeat this natural home remedy daily for better results.
- Take the green fig and extract its juice. Put half a teaspoon of green fig juice on the corn three times a day. This home remedy will prevent corns and soften the skin.
- Take a little licorice and turn it into a powder. Now mix this powder with ginger or mustard oil to form a paste. Apply the paste to the affected area of corn two to three times a day.
- Indian biscuit is an herb that can be very effective in processing corn. You can roast it and then apply it to the affected area. Now use a bandage to secure it. It is very effective if you use it at night and then remove it the next morning.
- Chamomile tea is very useful in treating corns on bottom of feet. All you have to do is take some weak chamomile tea and soak your feet in it. This will soften the rough skin and give a soothing effect.
The above remedies for corns are some of the most popular natural home remedies that are simple, cheap, and safe to use.